Award Winning graphic artist.
More than 15 years of experience working for advertising agencies, publishing and entertainment companies.
Co-founder and Art Director of Epig Games.
• Co-founder and Art Director of Epig Games, development of videogames for smartphones and tablets. 2011-2015.
In April 2011, the game e-Pig! Dash reaches Top 1 downloads in 16 countries, including Italy, Switzerland, Finland, Norway, Spain, Mexico, Argentina. The character Eddie the brave little pig is followed by hundreds of players around the world.
The e-Pig! saga reaches more than 2,200,000 downloads.
Epig Games wins several awards and financing: Startup Chile, Movistar Innova, ContactChile and AppCampus of the Aalto University of Finland powered by Microsoft.
The achievements of Epic Games have been featured on CNN, BBC, CCTV (China), REUTERS, EFE, and THE ECONOMIST.
• In December 2013 launches “Eddie The Brave” multicultural music project starring by Eddie the brave little pig.
Responsible for musical concept, director and animator of the music video.
• Project manager at the Art Department of Salo Publishing S.A. Responsible for graphic concepts, illustrations and style guide development for several products and campaigns. Graphic design for trading card games: “Mitos y Leyendas” (Myths and Legends) “Humankind”, “Cazaurio”, “Futbol Attack”. 2005-2010. In “Mitos y Leyendas” and “Humankind” contributes to mobilize an active community of more than 15,000 players throughout of Chile. “Mitos y Leyendas” became one of the most popular and long-lived trading card game of Latin America, being translated into several languages and exporting successfully to different countries, achieving a major success in Mexico.
• In November 2011, is commissioned to develop graphic design for the meet “CHILE VA!” (CHILE goes!), contributing with hiswork to give a playful context to summon the candidates and encourage them during the meeting. “CHILE VA!” It is an invitation from the National Commission for scientific and technological research – CONICYT through the Explora Program and the National Council on innovation for competitiveness – CNIC, which invites high school students to discover scientific and technological vocations as an effort to reduce the deficit in human capital of advanced science, technology and innovation. The purpose of this program is to mobilize young people to build a better future for Chile. The great success of this first meeting opened the doors for the start to be replicated in other regions of the country.
• In 1999 co-founded KQ-Men comic books publishing.
• Winner ChileDiseño Award 2011 – QVID, Multimedia category, for his work in the videogame e-Pig! Dive Treasure Hunter. This is the most important design competition in Chile, organized by the Chilean Association of Design Companies QVID.
• Finalist in ChileDiseño Award 2005 – QVID, Consumer products category, for his work in the trading card game “Humankind” by Salo publishing S.A.
• Selected as one of “100 Young Leaders of 2011”, by El Mercurio newspaper and Adolfo Ibáñez University.
• Winner of First Comic Contest by The Chilean-Japanese Cultural Institute, powered by the Embassy of Japan, with the comic “Una Historia sencilla” (A simple story). 2001.
• Finalist on First International Comics Competition by Norma Publishing, with the comic “Tita, amargo despertar” (Tita, bitter awakening), Spain, 2004.
• Winner of Fourth Contest of Short stories, powered by Duoc Uc Institute, with the comic “Justo Ahora” (Just Now). 1999.